Comment on page
The following is a non-comprehensive list of risks that an Owner should consider before and when interacting with Flowty.
- 1.Your Rented-Out NFT significantly increases in value during Rental Term and is now worth more than your deposit: Renter chooses not to return the NFT.
- We encourage Owners to set a deposit amount that ensures you are properly compensated should a Renter choose not to return your NFT.
- The Renter has no obligation to return your NFT, but a sufficient deposit will always act as an incentive for the Renter to return the asset.
- Markets are volatile, so please consider the possibility that a Renter will be financially motivated to not return your NFT.
- 2.During the Rental Term, you realize you need your NFT back.
- 1.There is no way to retrieve an NFT that has been rented out before a Renter chooses to return the NFT.
- 2.It is also possible that the Renter does not return your NFT and you receive the deposit (after applicable royalties & fees).
- 3.We encourage Owners to set a rental term that aligns with your potential needs to have the NFT back and to consider the possibility that you will receive tokens back in place of the NFT.