Comment on page
How to Rent Out an NFT on Flowty
Video walkthrough of the flowty rental process
- 2.Connect any non-Dapper Wallet (Dapper Wallets only support buy/sell transactions) to Flowty
- 3.Go to Profile (Dropdown Menu -> Profile)
- 4.Click the NFT that you want to rent out
- 5.Navigate to "Rental" tab
- 6.Input rental terms
- 1.Rental fee: your fee for renting out the NFT. This is yours to keep whether or not the NFT is returned.
- 2.Refundable deposit: will be returned in full to the Renter IF the Renter returns the NFT before the end of the rental term. The refundable deposit should be thought of as an incentive for the Renter to return your NFT or the Owner's compensation if the Renter does not return the NFT. The Renter is under no obligation to return your NFT, so please make sure you are comfortable receiving the refundable deposit instead of your NFT back.
- 3.Duration: length of rental term. If the Renter does not return the NFT by the end of the rental term, you will receive the refundable deposit instead of your NFT back.
- 7.Submit rental listing and approve the transaction in your wallet
- 8.Your listing is available for Renters in the Flowty rental marketplace